SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Are you pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism or communications? Gilmour photography seeks a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN who has an insatiable curiosity and a work ethic to match. This social media guru must be comfortable with the major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You must have experience with each in some capacity beyond personal usage (i.e., previous internship or professional experience, relevant coursework, running social for a small organization or a not-for-profit, etc.). You must be a strong writer with an eye for social-specific design and a working knowledge of social media tactics.
As part of our marketing team, this person responsibilities are:
- Managing and planning the content calendar
- Writing social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Concepting, managing the creation and scheduling Instagram stories
- Scheduling posts natively and via third-party platforms
- Organizing content to repurpose on social channels (hashtags and regrams)
- Compiling competitor reports and analytics as requested
This person could work remotely.
If interested, please submit samples that showcase your ability to write and concept social media posts and graphics.