ASSISTANT IN SOCIAL MEDIA
Are you pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism, or communications? Gilmour Photography seeks a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN who has an insatiable curiosity and a work ethic to match. This social media guru must be comfortable with the major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You must have experience with each in some capacity beyond personal usage (i.e., previous internship or professional experience, relevant coursework, running social for a small organization or a not-for-profit, etc.). You must be a strong writer with an eye for social-specific design and a working knowledge of social media tactics.
As part of our marketing team, this person’s responsibilities are:
- Managing and planning the content calendar
- Writing social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Concepting, managing the creation and scheduling of Instagram stories
- Scheduling posts natively and via third-party platforms
- Organizing content to repurpose on social channels (hashtags and regrams)
- Compiling competitor reports and analytics as requested
This person could work remotely.
If interested, please submit samples that showcase your ability to write and concept social media posts and graphics.
How to Apply
GILMOUR PHOTOGRAPHY is an equal-opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations through our email