CORPORATE PORTRAITS AND BUSINESS HEADSHOTS
Corporate portraits are an integral part of creating your personal brand and telling your business’ story.
Gilmour Photography also offers a comprehensive corporate portrait service. Portraits are created at your office, in the field or in the studio using professional equipment and techniques. Represent yourself in the best possible light with an up-to-date professional image.
The portrait service has efficient appointments at convenient times that work for you. Images are delivered on easy to use DVDs or downloaded from your a private web site built just for you.
What To Expect At Corporate Portrait Sessions
Headshot sessions last between 15 to 30 minutes depending on your requirements. Portrait sessions last between 30 to 60 minutes depending on your requirements. Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time so we can maximize the value of your shoot. A good sleep and plenty of water will give you a fresh look in your photos. Spend some time on yourself in the days before the shoot so you are rested and feel good about yourself at the shoot. Styled hair, a neat manicure, pressed clothing and fresh make-up (or grooming for men) will help you look your best. Business clothing photographs best in solid colours. Avoid bold patterns when preparing for the shoot. Call the studio if you have any questions or need additional information.
Corporate Portraits Include
- A photo shoot at the studio, your office, or another location
- A copy of your best photo in colour
- 2 versions of each image; 1 high resolution for printed materials and 1 low resolution for web and other electronic media
- Images may be used for: business cards, marketing materials, online marketing & business websites, social media sites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, inter-office & company publications, professional associations and databases.
- Basic retouching is included
- Teeth whitening
- blemish removal
- wrinkle reduction
- removing stray hair
Show your personality by choosing additional images in:
- Black & white
- Colour graded
- Text overlay
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment, contact the studio at 403-540-5530 or contact us.