Volunteer and Sponsors Page
We want you! Use our online signup form below to volunteer for Portraits 4 Change and be a catalyst for change in your own community. If you have questions about our campaign or need help with the form, please contact us. Once you sign up to volunteer and a campaign becomes active in your area we’ll be in touch with you. Thanks so much for getting involved! It takes just one person to bring a Portraits 4 Change campaign to a new community.
We need people to help with the following:
- Admin: registering people being photographed
- Photo Assistant: at event for set up, shooting and tear down
- Wrangler: pulling people in from the general event to our portrait area
- Sponsorship Director: looking for corporate sponsors who will donate prizes and silent auction items for the event
- Communications Director: Strategy and Implementation
- Graphic Designer: create logo, design communication pieces
- Web Designer
- Web Programmer
- Spokes Person: explaining what Portraits 4 Change is and does
- Volunteer Coordinator: recruit, screen and train volunteers
- Dir. Global Recruitment: recruit photographers and volunteers in other cities
If these roles interest you or you can help another way, sign up below.
* indicates required
I would love your help!
We’re looking for partners who recognize that win-win-win situations don’t come around every day. It’s not often that you see an opportunity come up to support an organization that gives to the less fortunate and also gives to its donors.
There are plenty of ways to display your corporate message: There are opportunities for banners and signage. Five large-screen TVs provide close-up views of your logo and can convey other messages. Advertisements on the event’s website and Facebook page draw a lot of eyes. We can also accommodate on-site promotions or other corporate outreach activities.
Bottom Line: Here’s a golden opportunity for your company to stand squarely behind an annual event that benefits our local community and the global community.
Venue Sponsor: Media Sponsors: